Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is looking for experienced sales professionals to join our North America team. Hellmann is a leading global logistics company focused on providing quality freight service and innovative logistics solutions. We are looking to expand our sales team in the e-Commerce vertical. This individual can be located anywhere in the U.S.
About Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
Since 1871 Hellmann has been a leader in full-service logistics around the globe. Four generations later, Hellmann is still a family owned company with deep-seated F.A.M.I.L.Y. values that drive our corporate philosophy and stands as the highest maxim of our entrepreneurial spirit. Our guiding principle of sustainability based on the three pillars of economy, ecology and social matters plays a central role in how we lead and take responsibility for our employees, customers, partners and the environment. At Hellmann, bigger is not better, Better is Better.
Why work at Hellmann
· Excellent opportunities for career growth
· Outstanding earnings potential – salary + commission
· Industry leading and affordable benefits package
· Generous paid time off benefits
· Great culture with strong family values and a collaborative work environment
· Direct access to senior leadership
What we are looking for
· A passion for sales and building long-term relationships with our customers
· Excellent communication skills
· Proven track record of new business development
· Strategic and consultative mindset that delivers logistical solutions to our customers
- Helps to develop new business strategies, conduct market analysis, and develop new and improved methods for selling Hellmann products within vertical – eCommerce market
- Provides input to management to respond to changing market conditions, to improve internal efficiency and maximize results
- Follows and builds relationships with qualified leads
- Develops marketing tools such as rate and tariff books
- Performs maintenance of accounts to establish standards and ensure the customer is pleased with the Hellmann customer service/operations
- Assists in overseas campaigns and overseas visitors’ requirements
- Supports and assists in the attainment of company goals and objectives aligned with the Hellmann Sales Strategy
- Obtains rates for all Hellmann products and ensures all bids are sent in a timely fashion to Tender Management for proper completion
- Prepares client quotations and presentation of proposals.
- Maintains client records by complete upload of information into customer relationship management “CRM” system -Helios
- Prepares and sends sales reports as per company guidelines (i.e. Weekly Sales Call Report, CRM-Helios Target Data)
- Targets account acquisition (minimum 30 qualified targets per quarter)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics/Supply Chain, or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered in lieu of educational requirement
- Possess a minimum of 10 years related experience in sales, marketing, and customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales year over year
- Possess a minimum six years sales experience in freight forwarding within assigned vertical specialty – e-Commerce
- Ability to travel > 50% domestically and internationally with overnight stays
This description outlines the basic tasks and requirements for the position noted. It is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties or requirements. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. Hellmann is an equal opportunity employer. Hellmann does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other characteristic protected by law.