- Salary Offer $125 to $150k basic
Director, National Sales & Marketing Strategy
Los Angeles Full time – 40 hours per week – Mon – Friday
Salary: $125k to $150k basic plus commission and benefits
The Director – National Sales & Marketing Strategy is responsible for working with the executive management team to ensure consistent revenue stream for existing/new accounts and to develop effective marketing strategies to grow all lines of business for the organization.
Provide proactive, collaborative efforts with the executive management team to network and explore potential new revenue streams of business.
Review existing accounts to consider new services and products availability for customers Research feasibility studies for growing new segments and trends within global supply chain management and transportation/logistics/warehousing industries.
- Prospect, develop, and build strategic partnerships with clients/customers
- Research and develop effective marketing strategies to achieve
- Target specific markets and industries to identify and develop specific potential accounts
- Competitive positioning within the industry to increase revenue streams
- Industry branding for business objectives
- Compliance with all regulatory agencies monitoring our business activities and industry
- Define key performance indicators (KPI) to measure performance standards
Direction for business development activities and operations growth
Qualifications: 10 years experience of Global Supply Chain Management or related field
- Total Years Experience 10-20