What do we do?
Rhenus offers a great variety of different services: transport, transshipment and storage of goods and products as well as a comprising value-added services. Operating as part of a global group encompassing over 31,000 employees, you will have the opportunity to be part of a large family-owned group benefiting from a global network of diverse skills, services and resources.
Rhenus UK is experiencing an extended period of growth as a result of our continued business success and growth through acquisition. With locations spanning the UK the services we supply are vast from global air freight to local home delivery.
What we are looking for?
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and as Rhenus is geared toward nonstop growth. That opens up long-term prospects in a wide variety of functions-from logistics and project management to IT and finance and controlling.
Contributing your own ideas and solutions? That is your ticket to success in any of our business units. We love a problem-solving, no-fuss attitude, and we also encourage openness, fairness, teamwork and a collegial approach. Individual initiative and a can-do mindset are just as much a part of the Rhenus DNA as stability and farsightedness.
These are the qualities that keep us-and you-moving forward. If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you are looking to take on, then please contact us to find out more.
To maintain high customer satisfaction levels through excellence in dispatching, identifying, receiving, and ensuring quality of products. Measure and address the effectiveness of employee performance and warehousing activities and employees performance Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area. Monitor and continually improve the Depot KPI’s as set out by the Operations Director.
· Control and organize storage and inventory of customer products including live orders.
· Management of the onsite team of supervisors and warehouse operatives.
· Ensure the accuracy of inventory and shipments, Inbound and outbound.
· Communicate position expectations and train employees of Standard Operating Procedures.
· To work with the QC Manager with all aspects of H&S.
· Define staffing needs and allocate workload.
· Interact with stakeholders to resolve problems or answer questions.
· Maintain records, utilize specialized reports. (WMS)
· Implement new methods, processes, and improvements in line with the depots vision.
· Identify operational needs in line with development of work force and daily work load.
· Consult and organize activities with other teams and departments.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Warehouse Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place