At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
A unique role working alongside one of our prestigious clients. The right candidate will be used to handling large amounts of data via MS Excel, identifying trends and guiding continuous improvement, simplifying the data and trends found and delivering this back to senior Internal & customer Management. A working background in manufacturing is desirable, however not essential.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Create required bespoke databases utilising Microsoft excel to an advanced level, and or Microsoft Access understanding.
- Deliver and thereafter ensure a contract wide suite of generic KPI’s are in place and maintained in order to demonstrate performance, effectiveness and thereafter efficiency to both CEVA and the client.
- Implement innovative improvement initiatives via Quick Fixes, Kaizens and project plans in line with Lean methodology, with a view to continuous improvement culture.
- Provide contract wide data analysis and interrogation leading to root cause and a conscience s to ensure associated action plans for improvement are put in place and adhered to.
- Implement innovative improvement initiatives via Quick Fixes, Kaizen’s and High level project plans, ensuring project governance in accordance with CPM methodology
- Provide contract wide KPI Co-ordination, maintenance and support
- Promote 5’s culture and High Impact Visual Management throughout the contract
- Complete small admin tasks and to have admin tasks completed remotely where possible
- Generate system reports and complete trend analysis to drive client presentations and identify improvement opportunities
- Complete any other tasks as and when required to support both the CEVA and customer supply chains
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven track record of working in a busy office environment
- PC literate, with a working knowledge of relevant word processing and spreadsheet packages
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Good level of numeracy
- Good attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to Senior management internally and customer facing
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career