Customs House Brokerage Specialist – Baltimore – USA
Responsibilities of the position include
- Submits timely CHB entries/ classification/handling OGA’s and provides dispatch assistance.
- Monitors and pays statements as directed by the Import Manager.
- Maintains communications and provides customer service to customers, carriers, vendors and other DACHSER offices.
- Capable of handling billing clients/ approval of vendor invoices.
- Coordinates ISF and files ISF prior to 48- 72 hours prior to vessel departure
- Maintains knowledge of regulations and ensures complete compliance with all legal requirements and corporate policies and procedures.
Requirements of the position include
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working in customs brokerage.
- Valid CHB license is not required.
- Desire and ability to provide excellent customer service required. Position will interact with customers by phone, email and in-person frequently.
- Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Baltimore