- Salary offer ▵ $55,000 DOE
- Preparing U.S. Customs entries for a wide range of imports, including but not limited to RLF entries.
- Filing ADD/CVD, FDA, EPA, TSCA, and OGA data when it applies.
- Ensure that all documents required by U.S. Customs are correct and in compliance with U.S. Customs regulation.
- Develop and maintain customer profiles based on the customer’s shipment history.
- Follow companies SOP’s for each customer to ensure data required is correct for preparing an entry.
- Ensure all ISF’s are filed timely and ISF is bill on file.
- Enjoys and works well with others.
- Ensure that all entries are properly classified by using tools such as company profiles, CROSS (Customs Rulings Online Search System), customers website and communicating with the Customer.
- Review all information prior to submitting entry to make sure information provided is correct.
- Follow up freight availability and make sure release is in place at the final port along with the LFD.
- Follow up with any exam holds (Ex. Vacis, Intensive Exam, FDA Holds etc.) and provide daily updates to the customer.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues that occur on an shipment(s).
- Monitor daily emails from customers and internal and respond in a timely manner.
- Billing on an daily bases.
- Arrange delivery of cargo and provide trucking quotes when our services is needed.
- Prior experience with Cargo Wise is a PLUS
- Minimum experience of 2 years required within the freight forwarding industry
- Entry Writer experience in sea, air, truck, and rail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and phone etiquette
- Exceptional customer service skills and follow up
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD