- Salary Offer $55,000 - $60,000 (DOE)
I am Currently looking for a Customs Entry Writer/ Logistics to work with a prestigious freight forwarder
- Ideally you will have experience in the Customs field.
- Import and export process.
- Air and ocean freight and logistics industry.
- You do not need to be a licence holder
- Full training and support will be offered
- Office based for four months with hybrid working options after induction
Salary $55 to 60,000 for the right candidate.
If you’re looking to progress your career with a global freight forwarder please get in touch.
The client is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible. Please send your resume and detail