- Serve as the primary CH Robinson customs representative for your customer account base, ensuring prompt response to customer inquiries and follow through on issues until resolution to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate mastery with respect to the customs brokerage products’ standard operating procedures (SOP) and best practices.
- Direct ownership of Customer Standard Operating Procedures and Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) databases for customer account base to ensure full compliance of CBP and customer requirements.
- Begin to develop the skill to serve as a custom’s trusted advisor, transitioning from the day-to-day data entry fundamentals to true customs brokerage account management of your clients.
- Analyse and validate import documentation and data to ensure they are in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations prior to entry submission to U.S Customs and Partner Government Agencies (PGA).
- Adhere to a high level of operational excellence internally and externally, with respect to on-time performance, accuracy, and customer service.
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of customs entry-writing experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record of strong customer service skills, interacting with customers and being client focused
- Excellent follow up with customers and the network
- Critical-thinking, flexibility, and problem-solving skills to adapt to ever-changing tasks and customer needs
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven office environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
- Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Enhanced Fertility benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid and floating holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Charitable Giving Match Program
- 401(k) with 6% company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
Why Do You Belong at C.H. Robinson?
Standing out among the world’s largest logistics platforms, C.H. Robinson solves logistics problems for companies across the globe and across industries, from the simple to the most complex. For 100+ years, our global suite of services has innovated trade to seamlessly deliver the products and goods that drive the world’s economy. With 19 million shipments annually for 105,000 customers, our people and technology literally move the world.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Eden Prairie/Kansas City