Researches and resolves errors or omissions.
- Business Skills
- General personal computer skills with working knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of accounting functions and relative information retrieval.
- General knowledge of customs and participating government agency regulations.
- General knowledge of the harmonized tariff schedule required.
- General knowledge of accounting functions and relative information retrieval.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills required.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Long Beach