Customs Entry Clerk
Team Customs Brokerage in Winnsboro, TX is seeking an entry level Customs Entry Clerk to join our Customs Brokerage division. The ideal candidate will have the ability to thrive in a high-paced and detail-driven environment.
Team is a worldwide, yet locally-minded business with the resources to offer global control of our customers’ product movement. As a multi-year recipient of the Logistics Management Quest for Quality Award in Freight Forwarding, the Team Worldwide commitment makes every delivery like a trip around the corner—no matter where that corner is.
- Prepare customs documentation and ensure that shipments meet all applicable laws to facilitate the import of freight.
- Organize and classify shipments.
- Create detailed shipping and tracking records.
- Communicate with Branch offices and customers on status of clearances.
- Assist Branch offices in helping their clients meet Federal requirements governing imports.
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient communications skills – written and verbal
- Strong time-managements skills
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to work on-call duty as trained and required
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place