- Assist new clients in onboarding/account setup process, ensuring compliance with all Regulatory agencies governing the US import process.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with US Customs Entries and Other Government Agency entries
- Assist internal and external customers with inquiries regarding the US Customs process and regulations
- Act as customer service contact for DHL US Brokerage customers
- Dispatch shipments for delivery as they are released from US Customs
- Prioritize dispatches based on customer requirements & shipment specifics
- Resolve internal/external customer complaints / irregularities
- Track final delivery through to customers door
- Operational accounting and vendor invoice review and validation
Skills / Requirements
- Strong customer service skills (internal and external)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong knowledge of US Customs Regulations and Tariffs
- Strong knowledge of other Government agency regulations as they apply to the Customs Clearance process
- Ability to manage vendor performance and challenge service providers when commitments are not met
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new operating systems.
- HS diploma or GED required
- Generally 2-4 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Ability to work independently in both day to day tasks, as well as problem solving
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Sharon Hill