Provide outstanding customer service and complete all tasks and responsibilities related to customs entry transactions. Perform any tasks which are assigns by the Manager or Supervisor that meets and support the needs of the Customs Brokerage Department.
- Process shipments within department guidelines according to NBSC Customer list/ Controlling branch instructions.
- Timely and accurate input of all data/information to process and facilitate shipments through U.S Customs and PSG’s.
- Classify goods according to the customers SOP’s and/or instructions.
- Check CargoWise “buckets” daily to ensure all steps in entry/brokerage processes are being followed.
- List not fully inclusive of all jobs responsibilities.
Your skills & experiences
- Bachelors degree desirable.
- 5 years Brokerage experience.
- Ability to prioritise tasks of different importance and the ability to work with demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, the employee must be organized and have the ability to focus to detail and attention.
- Basic knowledge of HTSUS Classification.
- Basic knowledge of Inco Terms.
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel’s general working model is four (4) days office and one (1) day remote. However, some positions may offer a different hybrid model depending on the job location, function, etc. The working schedule specific details will be discussed in your job interview. Kuehne+Nagel reserves the right to change or adjust the working model policy.
With over 76000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ East Point