Customer Services Operator-Airfreight Export 62 views1 application
- Salary Offer up to 27,000
Purpose of Role:
To provide an efficient and proactive Export service to all customers, oversea’s and related service providers. All aspects of Export operations with First Class customer service, operational experience and financial awareness.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and action generic e-mail boxes and respond in a timely manner
- Arranging collection from vendors
- Liaising with airlines and hauliers
- Utilising Procars to produce shipping documentation ie Mawb , Hawb
- Preparation of export entries in accordance with UK HMRC regulations
- Post flights
- Job file invoicing
- Cost control, maximising GP at file level
Experience / Knowledge
- 5 Years Airfreight Export experience, preferable knowledge with Sequoia which is desirable but not essential
- Customer focus, Willingness to learn, Effective communicator, Ability to multi –task , Committed to quality with a ‘Can Do’ approach.
If you feel you have the relevant experience or know someone that does, please don’t hesitate to contact me.