- Provide frontline customer support, handling enquiries, complaints, sales leads, dm layout approvals, escalating to account management level/Sales Support Manager as appropriate
- Provide specialist support on tracked packet products
- Identify business opportunities and work with NKAM to progress sales and onboard solutions.
- Customer Analysis and monitoring
- Be responsible for coordinating & working with the NKAM after final negotiation.
- Attend client review meetings with or without Account Managers as appropriate to the customers SLA and requirements
- Work closely with the Customer solutions team to develop bespoke solutions
- Work as part of the project management team when managing complex on boarding of new customers
- Work closely with local mail terminal operational team to ensure high quality of customer services.
- Provide a high level of expertise on all core products and direct entry German products and support the NKAM with reference material.
- Use Salesforce to extract data and compile management reports on customer satisfaction, customer contacts, opportunities, pipeline and success rate using PPT, excel and other systems
The ideal candidate will have experience in a senior customer service leadership role within the mail industry
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Slough