Are you known for driving impeccable service? Are you passionate about managing a high level of service and providing efficient and timely delivery of outbound shipments? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to supervise the Customer Service Department.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Supervise team, focused on providing quality service and efficient and timely delivery of outbound shipments.
- Develop and oversee internal relationships to ensure optimal cargo flow and planning. Serve as the escalation point for service issues relating to customers.
- Monitor specific customer’s cargo flow through the company’s supply chain.
- Manage and analyze report data for trends and work with Customer Service Manager to develop, implement and execute corrective action plans.
- Ensure timely and effective communications with customers regarding their shipments. Communicate with manager and the sales staff regarding shipment problems or issues.
- Oversee the customer service area in tracing and tracking shipments, scheduling pick-ups and reviewing and performing outbound routing.
- Provide rate quotes to customers. Prepare house bills for posting.
- Provide quality training and development activities for assigned staff.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports and address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with personnel policies.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of work experience and completion of the LDP Program, preferred;
- Minimum one year supervisory and/or lead experience.
- Minimum four years in related role in transportation logistics or supply chain environment, preferred.
- Minimum three years industry experience, preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Knowledgeable of the operational requirements of existing accounts.
- Basic understanding of business financial principles including P & L’s, budgets, payroll, financial reporting and expense control.
- Analyzes complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
- Ability to allocate decision making authority and/or task responsibilities to others to maximize the organization’s and individuals’ effectiveness.
- Ability to model the organization’s vision and values and lead others.
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.