If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
A position for a Customer Service Agent has become available at DSV Road Ltd, Tamworth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company committed to providing quality, innovative value, and logistics services.
- Improve the speed of information flow and pro-active communication between Customer Services staff and our a partners on a daily basis both written and verbal.
- Increase more market awareness within Customer Services.
- Provide Pro-active information back to internal and external customers for consignments.
Contact customer with information on delays or issues and alternative solutions as opposed to them informing us.
- Customer Services to be responsible to provided missing POD to customers.
- General booking and EX-works call-forwards bookings to increase CS productivity performance levels.
- Responsible for updating incoming bookings though the online system, Create of debtor accounts.
- Ensure all commercial invoices are provided and correct.
- Work with the internal customs department.
- Proactive CAW checks.
- Communication with the planning team.
- Customer invoice queries and mail box / telephone communication.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous Customer Service experience coupled with knowledge of the Transport Industry would be advantageous
- Be Customer focused with dedication in your service delivery to meet Customer needs.
- Possess the ability to maintain positivity when working under pressure reprioritising workload where necessary.
- Be reliable with the ability to multitask and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Have strong attention to detail, accuracy, and numeracy.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly as required i.e. Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal/written with a polite, courteous and professional telephone manner.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
ABOUT DSV CAREERS
Do you want to be part of something 55,000 times bigger than you?
That’s how many colleagues you’ll have on a journey towards connecting the world and making your mark.
We believe that people are able to achieve their potential if they take ownership of their own career. That’s why we’ll give you every opportunity to do just that.
People are at the core of who we are – the drive, talent and devotion they bring to the table every day are what make DSV the exciting place it is. It’s a dynamic and fast-moving environment with rapid decisions at every level – where ambition meets teamwork in an effort to face challenges, succeed, move forward and make a difference. We care about your opportunity to influence the path of your career, whether you want to advance locally or look for adventures abroad. With a massive global reach and offices in more than 80 countries, the opportunities are plenty.
If you have the right drive, the right talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore the reach of your potential.
We are freight forwarders, salespeople, accountants, forklift drivers, IT engineers, specialists and countless others – and we all made the choice to forward our careers.
Join us and forward your career at DSV.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.