Are you known for providing impeccable service? Are you passionate about managing transportation of goods and meeting the needs of high volume accounts? If so, we have an opportunity that would allow you to serve as liaison between sales, operations, and external customers.
What are you going to do?
- Communicate information to operations and sales personnel on shipments which require special handling.
- Advise customers, sales personnel and station management of the current status of all shipments.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer requests for status of shipments, routings, “Paid-On-Delivery” charges or other inquiries.
- Coordinate with sales and customers to develop customer specific stand operating procedures.
- Follow-up on sales leads provided from daily shipment logs and quotes.
- Assist in customer service and the preparation of quotes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED; Less than one year related experience
- Skills: Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Accurate typing skills and/or data entry skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using units of U.S. currency, weight, volume and distance measurements.
- Characteristics: Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine correspondence. Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs. Gathers and analyses information skilfully.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package with a focus on your wellbeing. This includes competitive Paid Time Off, 401(k), health insurance and an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and a diverse range of retail, travel, car and hospitality brands, including important offerings like pet insurance.
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Job town/city ▵ Dallas