Customer Service Manager – South Gate – USA
- Serve as the key point of contact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with warehouse personnel to oversee incoming and outgoing account activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
- Error and complaint resolution.
- Manages project changes in account activity
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Follow up on all special projects.
- Follow up on all past due monies related to account.
- Prepare daily and monthly KPI reports.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders any concerns and/or issues that may impact their respective organizations.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders any ideas and solutions that may benefit their respective organizations.
- Travel 25%
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in supply chain, transportation, or distribution required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management staff, employees, and service providers.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and proven experience of relationship management through business change and growth.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- Extremely proficient with MS Office programs and strong overall system skills (YMS, TMS, WMS).
Education or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 401k + Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedules (when possible)
- And more!
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ South Gate