Customer Service Export – Rotterdam – EU
- Drafting orders in system for the benefit of customers
- Making bookings with the carriers and shipping companies
- Maintain close contact with international key accounts and carriers
- Drafting shipping instructions, sending and following up on possible delays, etc.
- Informing customers about current shipments on a daily basis and service-oriented
- Additional administrative tasks, such as processing lists, checking and entering data
- MBO working and thinking level.
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar customer-oriented position.
- Experience/knowledge of logistics/transport and/or export shipments is preferred.
- Good command of Dutch and English spoken and written.
- Customer- and service-oriented, proactive and sense of humour.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ Euro
- Job town/city ▵ Rotterdam