Customer Service Executive ( Freight forwarding experience essential) 62 views
- Salary Offer Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3-5
Are you looking to join a young and dynamic team driving sales in the logistics networking industry? We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Customer Service Executive to help drive revenue and take ownership of a key role within the business. You will need to have strong relationship management skills, be able to multi task, grow a constantly evolving portfolio of new clients, and make recommendations for future business strategy.
• Ensure and provide a high standard of member and client service by displaying friendly, responsive, courteous and effective communication to member enquiries, increasing value to existing members and prospective members.
• Ensure members receive accurate, consistent, responsive and timely information and assistance by taking ownership of the relationship with the member, to ensure member needs are identified an met.
• Develop and maintain strong knowledge of features and benefits of the network to enhance the relationship with members and actively satisfy their needs and goals.
• Resolve member complaints in an appropriate and timely manner within network policy and requirements.
• To connect with the members every day.
• Contact members to renew membership before they expire, main duty.
• Must be able to contact via email, skype, whatsapp, phone calls.
• Must be available to assist members on Whatsapp whenever request comes.
• Help promote a members in the network.
• Help members to engage within the network.
• Convince members to attend the conference.
• Collect feedback from members.
• Able to make a report for manager and CEO.
• Should be quick and fast.
• Should be able to market and advertise members to attend.
• Assist members if they have any serious problems.
• Contact members to check up on their contact details if up to date or not.
- Visa and Work Permit
- Social Security Office Benefit
- Group Insurance
• Basic knowledge of MS Office.
• Able to communicate on phone and flexible with time since we have clients from all around the world.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or related field.
• At least three years experience in logistics.
How To Apply
Please send CV to email@example.com