BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Part Time Customer Service Clerk
Location: Rugby ( DHL – BP OIL )
Contract Type: Permanent (Part-Time hours)
Shift pattern: Third Shift (6:00 -10:00 PM)
Closing Date: 13th November 2022
Part time work: 4 hours a day shift
Pay rate £10:22 per hour Rotational shift (4 hours per day) +DHL Benefits
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To provide support to the First Line Manager.
- To achieve and accomplish the daily work activities of the Customer Services team and provide effective communication within the operation & to the client
- Confidently and knowledgeably provide the full range of Customer Service offerings (e.g. query resolution, delivery tracking, collections by site etc) to all stakeholders contacting DHL via the customer service hotline and via other correspondence such as email
- Responsible for ensuring all queries are resolved to a high standard within the 24hr SLA agreed with the customer and escalate any potential issue to the First Line Manager
- Support comes in the form of managing the communication to BP sites escalating any major issues, whilst liaising with the client and effectively dealing with their requests.
- The role also incorporates taking all incoming calls from stakeholders such as the customer, outbases and other departments which must be taken in a polite and professional manner and actioned, with pace.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Experience in a customer services environment or telesales
- Experience in warehouse operation
- Administration experience in a similar sized or larger Warehouse or Customer Services dept
- Customer Service Skills
- PC Skills (Excel/Access) – Intermediate level minimum
- Analytical, organizational and motivational skills
- Proven communication skills to a high standard
- Ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Excellent telephone manner and have the ability to remain calm under pressure
What will you get in return?
As a DHL employee you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits aimed at enhancing your wellbeing both at home and at work, from a free and confidential 24/7 GP Service and Employee Assistance Programme to affordable loans, simple savings and financial education. You and your family can also access our mental health app on the go, free mortgage and Will advice as well as hundreds of retail and lifestyle discounts. We also offer yearly free flu jabs and access to discount off medical cash plans including cover for dental and eye care. All this and more is hosted on our Benefits platform which you will have access to as a DHL Employee.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Rugby, Rugby