An exciting new Customer Service Advisor opportunity at DX!
We think we are more than just a delivery company. We know each item tells a story and we know that for someone, somewhere, it’ll make their day, or not – if we fail!
We are a leading independent parcel, mail and logistics services company operating throughout the UK and Ireland delivering the important things in life. DX Freight provides next-day or scheduled delivery services for parcels and freight, as well as comprehensive logistics solutions, including warehouse management and the operation of customer-liveried vehicles. Our brand is what we do every day and our values set the tone for how we want our colleagues to go about their business of delivering the Delivered Exactly promise.
What will it feel like to be part of our team?
At DX we know our people are our foundation of success. We are passionate about you developing your career with us; if this is part of your plan too, DX will provide the training and the opportunities! Whatever you choose, you will work with a great bunch of people who are focused on meeting the DX Delivered Exactly promise.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. Our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain top quality talent is one of our core strengths and has been fundamental to our long term growth. It is our entrepreneurial, dedicated, customer-focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth. They are driving us forward as we define the future of work.
We recruit ambitious, driven people who bring new ideas that improve our services. If you are energetic and can deliver outstanding results, we will give you the opportunity to build a rewarding and successful career.
Our Customer Service Advisors live our customer promise – Delivered Exactly – by delighting our customers each and every time. This role, through proactive and timely actions, provides fantastic service to a wide range of interesting and demanding customers. Working alongside our operational and account management teams you will be able to positively influence our customers’ needs and resolve any potential issues.
- Receive and handle all inbound, internal and external customer queries and manage through to resolution for specific customer accounts
- Action all customer queries in line with the required processes and service level agreements
- Work as part of a team to ensure great customer service delivery – every time
- Engage proactively with service centres to ensure customer requirements are received and actioned
- Recognise and deal with queries, requests and problems in line with our customer account requirements
- Identification and action of escalation issues
- Undertake any other customer account support duties as required
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Pension, Life Assurance, and other additional benefits
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and more!!
We look forward to hearing from you!