Customer Service Advisor – 12 month fixed term contract – GB11046 89 views
You will be the link between the Kuehne + Nagel Drinks Logistics Operations Teams and our Contract Partners and Customers. KN Drinks Logistics is a wholly owned business within the KN group, providing a national platform for the distribution of drinks and associated services to retail outlets across the UK You will ensure that high levels of communication, support and understanding between internal departments and our customers businesses are developed. You will proactively help resolve day to day customer issues. This role is also to ensure that the business is aware of our customer performance / plans / feedback by sharing customer feedback.
- Answer customer queries with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Develop and manage relationships with customers, attending regular formal customer meetings representing KNDL.
- Provide accurate and meaningful reporting as directed by your line manager to the business and customer.
- Ensure that any performance issues are highlighted and resolved at an early stage.
- Contacting customers via direct outbound telephone calls to advise of updates with regards to delivery status
- Liaising closely with the operations teams to fulfil customer requests
- Collation and production of reports and KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Act as a central point of contact for all customer enquiries and complaints and ensure these are logged onto query management systems.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent Customer & Service focus with experience in an operational environment desirable.
- Confident and highly motivated with excellent team work ethic.
- Good interpersonal, relationship building, communication skills at all levels, both internally and with customers.
- Good working knowledge of systems eg Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP, QMS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, detailed data in a timely manner.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and working hours.
- Ability to demonstrate drive and commitment
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary, Company induction and training with ongoing training and development and free on site car parking.. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.