So what can we do for you?
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training jumpstarts your knowledge of our company and industry, helps you excel here and ensures your proficiency in our systems and processes. The training is a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of the team.
Here, you have the flexibility to create a career that works with your life. Not to mention a collaborative, welcoming culture, inclusive employee resource groups, virtual happy hours, networking events… We could go on and on!
Can you go with the flow?
The ever-changing nature of this global pandemic means our work model is constantly evolving. No surprise, right? The one certainty here at C.H. Robinson is that your health and safety are our top priority. With offices around the globe, we continuously monitor guidelines and protocols to protect your wellbeing, and the wellbeing of your family and community.
Long-term, this position offers you the flexibility to work remotely 1-2 days per week, and your recruiting team will fill you in on details for your exact position and location in the meantime, depending on the current situation.
We recognize life’s not all about work. That’s why our hybrid work model gives you the flexibility to create a career that works with your personal and professional goals.
On your next adventure, you’ll
- Build and develop relationships with customers to ensure continued partnership
- Communicate shipment updates proactively and accurately ensuring a customer centric approach
- Analyse customer inquiries and provide quality and timely insights and updates to your customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to generate reports, analyse load data and exceed customer expectations
- Network internally with Account Management, Operations, and Capacity teams
You’re a great fit if you have
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous Customer Engagement Experience
- Ability to travel up to 5% (domestically)
Even better if you
- Value a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Have basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Display attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving
- Exhibit demonstrated negotiation, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
Your Health, Wealth and Self
Your total wellbeing is the foundation of our business, and our benefits support your financial, family and personal goals. We provide the top-tier benefits that matter to you most, including:
- Two medical plans (including a High Deductible Health Plan)
- Prescription drug coverage
- Enhanced Fertility benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account (including employer contribution)
- Dental and Vision
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid and floating holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Charitable Giving Match Program
- 401(k) with 6% company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Plus a broad range of career development, networking, and team-building opportunities
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Sartell