Overall responsibility for the collation and invoicing of brokerage billing for KN Road. This is a 6 Month FTC.
- Control of the administration of all billing of brokerage accounts as agreed.
- Administration of all incoming reports relating to brokerage account from various KN Contacts.
- Management of end of month reporting with team leader.
- Control of billing packages as agreed.
- Match incoming ebill invoices to accruals for KN Stations.
- Work with Team Leader and General Manager to ensure all Company Policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Providing a support system for Overland Branch Managers in respect of Finance with Key accounts.
- Identify any anomalies within this task and highlight to team leader.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Disciplined and self motivated with a hands on approach.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Team Player.
- Accounts Background.
- Computer Literate.
- Knowledge of Freight Industry an advantage.
- Build Relationships with Internal and external customers.
- Communication skills.
Good Reasons to Join
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you’re rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.