We are currently recruiting for Credit Controllers to join our Road Logistics team at our East Midlands gateway site.
As a Credit Controller you would be responsible for the collection of debt for Customs related Invoices where there is no credit account and invoice placed on bulk billing account defined by area. The Credit Controller must be able to identify accounts that require urgent collection for DUTY payment to allow movement of goods. This is a 6 Month FTC.
- Identify areas of concern on a daily basis with customer issues in regards to collection of customs related invoices to allow transportation to be stopped.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls per day.
- Accurately record invoice queries in all relevant systems.
- Produce and issue daily collections reports
- Reconcile bulk accounts to ensure aged debt (based on 7 day terms from invoice date) is minimal at all times.
- Produce cash allocation report to assist team in Belgrade and match off both credit card report and PayPal report.
- Trigger late payment invoices on a daily basis.
- Work collectively with colleagues to meet departmental KPI’s and deadlines.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience in a credit controller role
- Experience in a freight / logistics environment would be advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain strong relationships
- Good communication skills