Commercial Analyst 79 views
- Salary Offer Min £35k Max £45k
Key Activities / Accountabilities
- Collate and analyse key financial data to provide valuable analysis and business insight.
- CRM Super User.
- Intellisence / PAT Super user.
- Build data models to help aid business decisions.
- Produce and maintain business KPI reports to assist internal management and/or with commercial decisions.
- Production of sales reporting to provide insight into sales performance and possible areas of improvement.
- Weekly Forecast compilation for review.
- Input into UK ML deck – customer performance, uptraders, downtraders, BDM performance, Pipeline & FaceTime metrics.
- Understand key market trends, changing customer requirements, solutions based approaches and competitor activity.
- Budget – sales and GM data collection and analysis (working with sales).
- Track yield and cost efficiency projects.
- Bid/tender support into BPM.
- Ad hoc support to sales team and business on customer reporting
Essential Education and/or Training
- Commercial / Business Degree or equivalent.
|Essential Experience and Knowledge
Essential Behavioural Competencies