- Salary offer ▵ Circa $54,000
Salary: Circa $54,000
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K PTO: vacation, sick, all major holidays + 3 floating holidays
Company Overview: Our Client is one of the world’s leading Transport and Logistics organization.
As a Collections Specialist for Global Accounts, you will be responsible for:
- Manage collections for multi-million-dollar account portfolios.
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal departments (verbally and in writing) to ensure collection of outstanding receivables.
- Maintain portfolio balances within corporate guidelines and escalate in a timely manner as needed.
- Work closely with Operations Management and Coordinators to review detailed, sometimes complex client contracts to ensure proper account set-up and billing.
- Assist in managing customer portals and EDI billing.
- Provide customers with statements of account and invoices as requested.
- Keep meticulous notes regarding collections efforts.
- Resolve customer discrepancies, claims or nonpayment issues
- Perform root-cause analysis and be able to present findings (verbally and in writing).
- Raise issues to Billing and Sales Administration.
- Process credit card transactions, refunds, adjustments and recommend write offs as needed.
- Prepare required documentation and reports for placing accounts with third party collections agents.
- Generate aging and status reports
- Provide cross training and coverage for other Collection Specialists as needed.
- Special projects as directed by Management.
As a Collections Specialist for Global Accounts your required skills will be:
- Two (3) years of experience in credit and collections.
- Must demonstrate ability to use Microsoft applications specifically advanced Excel
- Associate’s Degree or post high school education/training preferred.
- Must be professional in appearance and manner.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- SAP a strongly preferred
- Required to interact professionally with customers as well as internal departments
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Shipping experience preferred by not required
Thank you for your interests, if you think this opportunity of a Collection Specialist for Global Accounts is for you, please click apply below.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD