Campus Operations Analyst – Atlanta – USA
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Business Intelligence tools and dashboards.
- Labor cost model based on volumes of builds and decoms for internal financial modeling purposes.
- Labor cost model analysis to inform future RFPs with 3PL logistics providers.
- Warehouse space forecasting model for spokes based on builds and decoms volume forecasts.
- Develop custom tools and dashboards, on request.
- SLA/KPI monitoring across workstreams, site types & 3PL providers – with root cause insights and solution recommendations provided to the Customer.
- Regularly measure and report SLA performance and quality metrics to Customer.
- Consolidate builds and decom forecasts. Establish and report on forecasting accuracy metrics.
- Rollout new technical solutions to global sites & 3PLs.
- Test new efforts or setups.
- Periodic travel to sites will be required. (~10-25% travel)
- Min 3 years experience in business analyst and developer role
- IT background
- Effective communication skills & negotiations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery
- Knowledge of Google Docs and Tableau highly desired
- Ability to define, develop & document business processes and procedures
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Job town/city ▵ Atlanta