Looking for an exciting opportunity to impact the digital transformation of a global sales and account management organization? Do you have great organization and time management skills? If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
The Business Systems Administratoris responsible for content management, organization, maintenance, and support of the content in the sales enablement technology Showpad. In this role, you will utilize configuration skills to bring commercial sales content to life inside of Showpad. You will be responsible for the administration of the showpad environment through the launch and execution of sales and account management content and experiences.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice.
- Create, build, and organize a sales content library, inclusive of experiences, and divisional hierarchies to align with the business strategy and processes.
- Establish workflows and business processes to add, delete, and modify content
- Collaborate with functional teams to align content with corresponding coursework and learning paths
- Manage and maintain user profiles, including set-up and security
- Monitor and manage system upgrades with the vendor (Showpad)
- Conduct content audits on regular cadence to ensure all content is up to date and relevant to organizational hierarchy
- Communicate system enhancements and outages to the system user base
- Connect with users to identify and recommend opportunities to improve the end user experience
- Assist in integration efforts with other systems such as customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Monitor and track content engagements and user comments
- Support internal users, outside vendors or contractors working within Showpad
- Conduct user trainings with new employees on how to use Showpad
- 3 years’ work experience handling multiple tasks simultaneously; possesses strong organization and prioritization skills
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or University
- Understand basic information architecture to aggregate content into a well-defined hierarchy and structure
- Self-starter with experience planning and prioritizing critical tasks
- Experience with sales enablement technology
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) experience with understanding of information architecture and asset tagging
- Basic analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.