We are UPS, the world’s largest package delivery company. We are looking for a full time Business Planning Supervisor for a temporary replacement to join our team based in Feltham TW13 7DY, West London.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for numbers to join a pivotal team at the heart of the European Business Planning Strategy of the largest Logistics & Transportation Company in the world. The right candidate will have the opportunity to influence and drive key aspects of the company’s business strategy in Europe, make proposals to high-level decision makers and manage a team at the District HQ of UPS UKIE. The Business Planning supervisor will propose, supervise and lead tactical initiatives with the main objective to support the set-up of volume and revenue planning/forecasting, analyze business performance, identify key areas of improvement and impact the company’s bottom line positively.
The right candidate will join a team of passionate UPSers in a multi-cultural environment and will have the ambition to constantly challenge her / himself (as well as the team) to drive growth, constantly learn and take on career advancement opportunities.
• Competitive Salary plus bonus (Circa 10% of annual salary ‘depends on company & personal results)
• Pension scheme
• Onsite parking and 10 minutes from Feltham station which is 30 minutes away from Central London.
• Discounts at major retailers (like Apple), cinemas and attractions such as Alton Towers or The London Eye.
• UPS operates a ‘promotion from within policy’ with all our employees having the opportunity to progress within the Company.
• During the current COVID 19 outbreak we are enabling all staff to work remotely from home providing all necessary equipment.
• Marketing or Finance experience is essential (ideally in Business Planning) is a Must
• Hands on experience in people management and development is beneficial
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated to achieve deadlines in a target driven environment
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Multi-tasking and flexibility
• Strong technical and analytical skills (MS Office expertise, Advanced level of Excel, thorough understanding of Access or other relationship databases)
• Educated to Degree level is preferred
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
How we recruit:
At UPS, equal opportunities, fair treatment and an inclusive workplace environment are of utmost importance. We are committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work–related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.