- Salary offer ▵ up to £50K + Commission
We are pleased to be working with a growing family run Freight Forwarder who are now looking to grow their team and add an additional Business Development Manager who will work alongside the one they currently have.
Ideally you will be covering the North of the UK although this isn’t set in stone. They are hoping to find someone who can sell their Air and Ocean services primarily dealing with the Import side of things.
Business Development Manager with a global forwarder within the industry to cover their Air & Ocean sales. Finding your own leads and working proactively.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Target, Identify, approach and close new business both air freight and ocean freight solutions
* Arrange face to face meetings with new and existing clients
* Update the company CRM with sales activity.
* Liaise with the operational and internal sales teams Requirements:
* Experienced at selling air freight and ocean freight solutions to clients
* Past sales accomplishment within the freight forwarding industry Experience:
* Minimum of 2 years freight forwarding sales experience
This role can be a purely Remote role, and work around your requirements. This is not a cooperate player with cooperate process in place with that in mind you need to be able to push and motivate yourself.
Contact Michaela for more info