- Salary offer ▵ DOE
The position involves establishing, maintaining, and growing relationships with customers while achieving new business sales, and revenue goals.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying and evaluating prospects to win new business
- Identifying new opportunities with existing customers.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality pipeline of target customers and opportunities
- Build relationships and communicate with Offices and agents worldwide.
- Support the operations where necessary.
- Follow up on unsuccessful quotations.
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Conducting market research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Analysing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Co-ordinating RFQ’S
- Monthly Sales pipelines & KPI reports
- Supporting any ad-hoc requests both local and international
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales role within Freight Forwarding (Multi-modal preferred)
- Broad commercial and operational experience in the sector.
- Capable to independently expand the air & ocean freight department and make it profitable / increase profitability
- Possess continuous drive to develop sales activities.
- Highly motivated by challenges, negotiation skills and your ability to close deals will be essential in achieving your goals.
- Knowledge of tender process and management.
- Strategic thinker with an innovative mind-set that can influence at senior management, customer and key stakeholder levels.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
What We Offer
- Compensation package that includes pension contribution.
- Life Insurance/AD&D Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Full Medical- and Dental Cover
- Dynamic environment and a can-do culture
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ EUR
- Job town/city ▵ Munster