MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Creating and implementing an annual business plan and to achieve your annual budget requirements, this will include implementation of strategy and identification of target markets to secure new business. Targets will be reviewed monthly with the New business GP report.
- Developing agreed markets and new products with the aim of increasing profitable turnover through diversification of services.
- Implementing processes for prospect management and customer follow-up to assure that all potential customers are handled in a manner conducive to maximizing the company’s goals for sales penetration, profitability, and customer loyalty.
- New business target of minimum x 3 salary, 8 appointments per week minimum.
- New Customer Transition: once a client has been successfully gained it is the responsibility of the sales representative to ensure that a new customer report (NCR) or SOP is completed outlining all of the customer’s key requirements as well as services and prices for each new client.
- Adhering to all policies outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Adhering to all HR and Health and Safety policies
- Performance Development Reviews – to participate in the PDR process and to identify specific training needs.
- Application email firstname.lastname@example.org