Position Description Summary
Responsible for developing new marketing opportunities in supply chain services for new and established customers that fit and complement company objectives and plans globally.
- Establish customer contact and rapport to maintain awareness of customer’s business objectives in conjunction with ongoing account maintenance.
- Interact with Global Sales team to create and develop Supply Chain/Logistics opportunities/solutions for new or existing customers
- Utilize customer knowledge to develop additional or new opportunities for supply chain
- Demonstrate ability to identify a quick gap analysis of the current supply chain at customer site and suggest potential improved operations
- Responsible for overall customer relationship, both during implementation and upon transition to operation
- Serves as single point of contact and interface for Global Account Directors, Global Account Managers, internal air/ocean sales personnel on new or existing supply chain business
- Qualify inquiries/bids against target market, core competency, revenue potential, company capabilities, and projected business forecast
- Manage RFP process to include solution design concepts, deadlines, supply added information, presentation, process/status tracking
- Create written strategic action plans for customer management and expansion
- This is a management position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, specific to supply chain logistics or global transportation.
- Generally prefer 2-4 years of related supervisory or management experience.
- This is primarily a sales position requiring sufficient logistics/transportation background to secure new supply chain business.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Lombard