Identify, target and win new business for CEVA. Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets. Prospect for potential customers using various methods such as calling, face to face meetings, and networking. Competitive base and commission plan with strong earning potential! Critical to success is a candidate who is a true “hunter” with high ambition and self-motivated. Opportunities available throughout the US in most major cities and will require up to 80% travel (in local market). Seeking candidates with passion for multimodal logistics (air, ocean, ground & rail) and a demonstrated aptitude to sell.
What are you going to do?
- Establish relationships with new customers and secures contracts with new customers
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Give sales presentations, submits opportunities, and submits activity and results reports to leadership
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by the company
- Work closely with station and operations managers to develop a collaborative working relationship to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrates active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing.
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team- selling environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues
- Effective planning and organization skills required to schedule appointments appropriately and to meet reporting deadlines
- Must have strongly developed persuasive skills; proven negotiation skills required
- High level of motivation for sales and strong motivation to earn significantly more income; experience/desire working on a performance-based compensation structure required
- A relentless pursuit of sales goals and objectives require
- Demonstrated ability to analyse moderately complex administrative details
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Houston