- Salary Offer $60k - £100k
My client who is a large forwarder based in Atlanta are looking to acquire the services of an experienced Business Development Manager to boost top-line revenue growth and profitability.
Purpose of the job is to boost revenue growth, customer acquisition and profitability for the firm.
Actively seek out and engage customers and prospects. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer and prospect.
Outside Sales Calls based on an assigned territory. Managing the territory so that all prospects
are met with multiple times throughout the year. Calls are a combination of existing clients
and new prospects in various stages of the sales process. It would be advantageous if you had a successful Freight Forwarding past book of business or warm relationships to bring with you (This is not a necessity)
- Quote Call back and reporting
- Cold Calls
- Existing clients
- Existing Leads
- Trade Shows
- Seminars & Conferences
- Proposal creation and presentation.
- Creation of International Sales Leads
- Creation of International Routing Orders
- Sell Profitable business.
- Understand and follow Government export and import laws.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services,
- transportation technique
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing
- reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Salary: $60,000 – $100,000 depending on your experience, plus commission and other great benefits.