About the job
Headford Group USA are looking to speak with an Experienced Business Development Manager to join an International Freight & Logistics company with multiple offices across the USA.
Job Role: Business Development Manager
Industry: Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Shipping
Transport: International Air & Ocean freight
Base Salary: $80000 – $125,000 + Compensation
Additional Skills Required: 4+ Years Experience, Hunter, No Non Compete, International Air & Ocean Freight Sales Experience is essential.
• Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers.
• Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to land new business opportunities.
• Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects.
• Identify and qualify new customers.
• Prospect new customers through lead generation, trade shows, follow-up, and cold calling.
• Identify the correct decision makers within a given business.
• Document all pertinent prospect information and conversations into CRM system.
• Provide initial quotes, RFP’s, RFQ’s to prospects.
• New customer onboarding packet and setup.
• Sales transition to account manager once prospect qualifies as a new customer.
• Maintain employee goals and metrics as outlined by management.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency with prospect requests.
• Help identify potential KPI’s for new customers.
• Maintain ongoing customer relationships with account managers.
If this freight forwarding career could be of interest, please submit a copy of your resume today! The headford Group specialise in placing freight professionals across the whole of the USA.