- Respond to customer inquiries in Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Quote or Pricing (RFQ/RFP) proposals
- Perform analysis of data obtained from customers or YLA sales team to create pricing proformas, floor plans and value stream maps
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with cross functional teams (Operations, IT, sales, customer service and Safety & Quality) to review value stream map and pricing proformas
- Create rate proposals for customers and document pricing assumptions
- Coordinate with the credit department to facilitate credit checks on potential and existing customers; monitor the credit history of existing customers
- Communicate new customer acquisitions to various departments
- Perform time studies, confirm, and document productivity assumptions used in the analysis of business models for internal and external customers and update the Proforma Pricing Master Template as necessary
- Support sales pipeline review and prioritization of key activities.
- Perform other tasks and ad hoc requests that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education/experience may be considered.
- 3+ years pricing, finance or accounting experience required. Supply chain / logistics pricing experience preferred.
- Experience managing RFI/RFP responses is a plus.
- Experience engaging directly with customers on various project assignments
- Must be proficient in Excel. Knowledge of JDE and Manhattan Scale is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and able to complete tasks with limited management supervision.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ USD
- Job town/city ▵ Long Beach