You will work as a Business Analyst on various digital products and report directly to the Global Product Owner. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and your management.
Team, hierarchy, responsibilities
You will be a member of the Global Digital Team, as such, you will work remotely but will have regular contacts with both your colleagues across the 5 continents, the product management team located in the headquarters in Marseilles, France and the IT scrum development teams also located at different locations worldwide depending on the product.
The perimeter of the products you will be working on spreads across the 8 operating regions of CEVA and four of its business lines: Ocean, Air, Ground and Brokerage.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Lead the process design in new projects defined in the Digital roadmap.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications, user stories, job stories, acceptance criteria etc.
- Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and roadmap elements
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing identified tasks as needed
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analysis and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Conduct regular workshops and interviews with end users to collect feedback and communicate it to product management.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Spanish is a plus
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in testing applications and leading UAT campaigns
- Experience with Cargo Wise One is appreciated.
- Experience working with APIs and databases.
- Experience delivering digital products in an Agile environment.
- International and/or remote job experience
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to work remotely with a team spread over various distances and time zones
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Software design & documentation
- Good understanding of technical constraints in designing software.
- Ability to explain and expose complex problematics.
- Autonomous in designing test scenarios and running test campaigns.
- Easy communication skills, ability to lead and animate discussions.
- Detailed reporting and good presentation skills.
- Process Improvement
- Big Picture Thinking
- Deadline commitment
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Relationship Building
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.