Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Based at the customer site, the Builds Project Manager will work with business leads to define and manage business process and technology roadmaps, manage change and implement new ideas effectively within the Customer culture. You will influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. The PM provides functional subject matter expertise and anticipates customers needs.
- Daily review of at-risk builds and white glove requests to identify next steps and areas of focus required at L2+ support
- Take action to recover and help ensure builds are deployed on time (to customer needs or micro-slo) by escalating and communicating need by dates to partner teams
- Work with global logistics teams to ensure that issues identified closer to deployment deadlines are addressed quickly
- Provide ETA for issue resolution directly to customers and partner teams
- Conduct weekly review of important metrics (hub on time performance, average days to ship, rack placement, tray population, etc) and share the metrics with stakeholder teams
- Drive partner teams to stay up to date with slip code reasoning
- Aggregate slip code information to help derive meaningful insights and trends
- Able to establish rapport and partnerships with global teams to get things done
- Leverage SQL and dashboards to quickly identify current state and blockers
- Communication and triaging skills to help Ops teams focus on the most important issues
- Use Google Sheets to analyze performance data and share information with partner teams
- Industrial Engineering background with 2+ years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated project management experience.
- 2-3 Years of supply chain or logistics experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills. Must be able to speak and write effectively.
- Ability to define, develop & document business processes and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-starter and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, with very little oversight.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Projects, VISIO or any other Project tools
- Knowledge of Google Workspace is preferred.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program