- Salary offer ▵ Negotiable
Are you an experienced Freight professional looking to join a global market-leading brand at an exciting transformational time? A top global logistics company is seeking a Branch Manager. To be responsible for the complete operation including, but not limited to, Warehouse, Transport, Operations and general site requirements, Operating and managing a 24/7/365 site and all the requirments this needs.
As a talented commercial leader, you will manage the P & l whilst assisting the Operations team. You will be required to drive both operational excellence and to meet and exceed customer expectations. You will also be managing and developing their talented team of experienced multi-disciplined freight professionals. This role involves really driving their commercial capability and growth aspirations. Whilst also generating your own New business for the branch.
- Setting of Budgets
- Ensuring full site compliance at all times
- Question and promote ideas for change by constant review
- Ensuring revenues are secured for all work completed
- Ensuring all staff training is complete and up to date
- Compliance of all standard core KPI’s
- Effective communication
- Ensure high quality customer service
- Engender good relationships with the Global Network
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make informed decisions, regardless of outcome
- Minimum 10 years experience to include Operations, Transit & Logistics Warehouse Management
- Management of Budgets, People and Processes essential
Neg + Benefit
This would suit a candidate that is currently a Commercial Branch manager. The team are vibrant, diverse and hardworking and looking for someone like minded who will be influential in the branch growing.
Contact Michaela At Headford for more details.