- Salary offer ▵ $130K but certainly negotiable
The Branch Manager is responsible for overall quality customer service provided by staff. This includes timely and through responses to service and pricing requests as well as resolution of customer related issues. The Branch Manager is responsible for supporting the branch with operations management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead the Branch by coaching and mentoring staff to drive overall corporate goals and grow the team professionally
- Monitor the financial performance of the branch against budget and all designated performance ratios
- Ensure employees have the necessary tools/resources to achieve assigned tasks in a quality/efficient manner.
- Interview, assist in hiring, training, merit recognition and performance management of team
- Conduct performance appraisals against benchmarks/KPI’s; give input on strengths and areas needing improvement.
- Conduct regular staff meetings; communicate department goals and expectations.
- Ensure timely billing to customs and receipt/accrual of vendor invoices. Reviewing WIPs and ACRs in Cargowise. Respond to reversal requests from CB team.
- Report/approve time off requests. Be available for questions, assistance from team.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, related field or commensurate years of experience.
- 3-5 years industry experience, ideally in a leadership role.
- Experience with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) operations.
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Showcase exceptional leadership skills to encourage and guide team.
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external audiences.