What are you going to do?
In this role you are responsible for realizing an efficient and effective handling of the incoming and outgoing goods flow. In addition, you keep an eye on the set time and associated established quality standards, in accordance with the logistics customer planning and KPIs. You also ensure good communication with the customer and monitor customer and employee satisfaction.
Some examples of projects and tasks for which you will be responsible
Project team leader ‘Project Randstad’
- Implementation of a customer at the Rotterdam location
- Automation project for a specific customer
- Active role in the QESH team and help ensure a successful external audit
- Co-creating an operational dashboard
- Direct replacement of Operations Manager in absence
What are you bringing?
- Logistics training at HBO level or obtained through knowledge and/or experience;
- Thorough knowledge of logistics automation packages (WMS/TMS);
- Experience with financial management and budget preparation;
- Knowledge of common administrative processes;
- You also have experience in managing/coaching teams
What can you expect from us?
- Be part of one of the largest logistics organizations in the world;
- An international environment with a diversity of professional colleagues;
- A personal development plan and growth opportunities;
- 8% holiday allowance and a minimum of 28 holiday days for a good work-life balance;
- Travel allowance;
- All the necessary tools to be successful such as an equipped workplace;
- Lots of fun and celebrating successes together!
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ EUR
- Job town/city ▵ Rotterdam