The Airfreight Import Coordinator is responsible for coordination of all aspects of air import shipments worldwide.
– Coordinate and monitor import shipments from arrival at the destination airport until the cargo has been delivered to the customers door, or handed over to their appointed agent.
– Initiating shipments with Kuehne + Nagel offices overseas based on customers instructions and approval.
– Work closely with other departments to deliver high level of service to customers.
– Monitor data quality in the operational system and ensure that statuses are timely inputted.
– Communicate proactively with both customers and other Kuehne + Nagel offices on shipment status.
– Ensure KPI performance according to customer agreements and network requirements.
– Resolve issues regarding cargo shortages/damages/claims.
– Ensure KN systems are utilized properly and operational processes are followed.
Your Skills and Experiences
• In depth knowledge of import procedures
• Ability to work with demanding deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks
• Must be detail oriented, thorough, and accurate and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!