- Salary Offer Discussed on applicaton
Airfreight Export Agents
The salary depends on the experience
2-5 year’s Air Export working knowledge
The position will be 100% Air export
Excellent medical plan
Our client is a leading international cargo transportation company, has 2 immediate openings at our LAX airfreight office for experienced Airfreight Export Agents.
We are looking for candidates who are dynamic, highly motivated, reliable and who understands and appreciates the importance of a team effort.
The Airfreight Export Agent is a critical role in which the incumbent coordinates all aspects of exporting shipments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Shipment processing, rate negotiation, booking and documentation
- Coordination of consolidations
- Communication with overseas agents offices
- Minimum 2-5 years operations and customer service experience in airfreight cargo consolidations is required. Preferably from an airfreight consolidator or neutral wholesale background, but a candidate with NVOCC, VOCC or freight forwarder experience may also apply.
- DG Certified preferred.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in all aspects of daily airfreight operations, customer service, documentation and government and carrier regulations, including TSA and CCSF.
- Candidate must have a professional demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail is a must, as well as excellent organization skills.
- Candidate must enjoy a fast paced, multi-tasking environment and be comfortable addressing multiple issues, providing resolution and prioritizing workload.
- Candidate must have a high energy level with a sense of urgency and customer service mentality.
Please contact me for further information if you have the required skills for this position, rgds Jason Pocock