Aircraft on Ground Operator 82 views1 application
- Total Years Experience 3-5
Excellent salary & benefits package
Bolloré Logistics is a company like no other. Our experience, as part of a family group, goes all the way back to 1822. Today, as a global leader in international transport and logistics, we draw on our heritage to keep going forward – always looking beyond the horizon and striving to achieve more for our clients.
Join our Aircraft on Ground shift team at Heathrow and you will have the opportunity to let your AOG expertise and customer service skills shine brightly. Working 4 days on/4 days off shift pattern, key responsibilities include:
- Arranging collections on all dedicated movements
- Booking all shipments with airlines
- Updating customers with flight details within 45 minutes
- Completing MAWB and Customs entries
- Pre-alerting customer and network
- Complete invoicing and filing
- Arranging EC import movements from start to finish
- Assisting on arranging Hand Carries
- Handling AOG dedicated road movement
- Ensuring excellent data quality by paying strict attention to data accuracy.
You’ll be educated TO GCSE level and possess excellent ITC skills, including a thorough knowledge of MS packages. We’re seeking candidates with three years’ industry related experience, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to adapt and work effectively as part of a team.