- Enter pricing data into the system.
- Receive and handle quotes from other Europa offices.
- Receive and handle quotes from overseas agents.
- Receive and handle quotes from the external sales team.
- Output and email quotes to customers.
- Call customers for quote feedback.
- Maintain and update customer quote feedback spread sheets.
- Maintain and update rate files for invoicing purposes.
- General administration tasks related to pricing.
- Other occasional general administration tasks.
- Work within the Europa framework.
- Show respect towards the office health and safety guidelines.
- Any other reasonable duty as dictated by your manager, from time-to-time.
- Ensure you comply and follow our company values, which we refer to as ‘Our Approach to Business’!
- Previous experience within Sea freight and Airfreight desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- A confident person with a desire to progress and a basic sales skill set.
- Time management skills are essential as are communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good understanding of the basic functions in EXCEL, and other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word) is desirable.
- Someone with a high level of attention to detail is critical to this role.
- Ideally experience in sales associated function.
- English and maths at GCSE level C or above are an ideal.
- Payment frequency ▵ Annual
- Salary currency ▵ GBP
- Job town/city ▵ Birmingham