- To provide customer service and liaison with customer to arrange airfreight shipments in accordance with customer instruction.
- Preparation of all documentation relating to specific shipments with contact and co-ordination with hauliers, airlines and overseas agents.
- Pension, life insurance, PHI, Company Profit Bonus
- Deliver all import & export requirements for assigned clients.
- Report discrepancies or delays to the Client and Overseas Partner if appropriate.
- Take every opportunity to apply better buying principles to all shipments
- Support and provide cover for import and export duties.
- Deliver excellent customer communication at all times to ensure we are delivering the best service.
- Work with other departments to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Maintain client and department SOP’s.
- Identify and report development opportunities.
- Manage credit limits and ensure Duty & VAT payments received prior to delivery.
- Complete all customs requirements and ensure Customs compliance.
- Stay ahead of changing compliance laws.
- Create Cargowise shipments.
- Complete all order management and tracking information as agreed in the SOP.
- Complete all sales and purchase e-billing.
- Maintain job costing and profit details for each job.
- Upload commercial documents to eDocs/Cargowise.
- Process deferment account records.
- Load Non-Conformance Exceptions to Cargowise where applicable.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Competence in Import airfreight knowledge mandatory
- Customs knowledge mandatory
- Export airfreight knowledge highly desirable
- Cargowise One desirable
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org