What do we do?
Rhenus offers a great variety of different services: transport, transshipment and storage of goods and products as well as a comprising value-added services. Operating as part of a global group encompassing over 31,000 employees, you will have the opportunity to be part of a large family-owned group benefiting from a global network of diverse skills, services and resources.
Rhenus UK is experiencing an extended period of growth as a result of our continued business success and growth through acquisition. With locations spanning the UK the services we supply are vast from global air freight to local home delivery.
What we are looking for?
Our employees are at the heart of what we do and as Rhenus is geared toward nonstop growth. That opens up long-term prospects in a wide variety of functions-from logistics and project management to IT and finance and controlling.
Contributing your own ideas and solutions? That is your ticket to success in any of our business units. We love a problem-solving, no-fuss attitude, and we also encourage openness, fairness, teamwork and a collegial approach. Individual initiative and a can-do mindset are just as much a part of the Rhenus DNA as stability and farsightedness.
These are the qualities that keep us-and you-moving forward. If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you are looking to take on, then please contact us to find out more.
Helping the growth and development of Rhenus Air and Ocean by undertaking commercial activities in support of the UK Business Development team.
Entering into rate negotiations, rate maintenance and storage of achieved rates/contract rates in the
shared folder as required.
Creating and providing clients with quotations and ensuring they are all logged in the shared quote sheet or any additional tools provided for storage and audit purposes.
Supporting the UK sales team by managing reports and data in to and out of the Rhenus CRM management system (SUGAR)
Regular weekly reviews will take place with the UK Commercial & Network Manager and BDM’s to discuss the KPI’s and the overall quotation performance for the team and to provide insight into any changes in market conditions.
Working with the Network pricing and operations teams to qualify potential prospective clients
· Supporting receipt, pricing, creation and delivery of air, sea and rail quotations for import, export and cross
trade quotation requests for the UK sales team
· CRM management (lead management, lead delivery, BDM data entry support)
· IHC qualification (Internal Rhenus Network sales lead qualification)
· External lead qualification (external sources)
· Marketing support & admin
· New sales handover support
· Monitoring and reporting quote conversions
· Sharing Rate information with A&O branches as required.
· Weekly review of quotation performance for the UK sales team
· Close liaison with Procurement team to ensure the latest market rates/deals are being used and carrier
selection is based on Rhenus preferred carrier status where possible
· Any other tasks deemed commensurate with the role of Inside Sales as designated by the UK Commercial
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £0.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place